Sunday, January 28, 2007

Victories!

Last night was a somewhat strange night. First of all RBC's homematch was played on a Saturday instead of a Friday. We didn't like that since many of us had to cancel our weekend-plans! Boooh... Then it started half an hour earlier than usual. Lots of supporters weren't aware of that, or forgot about that, and entered the stadium half an hour late: by that time the match was actually already played- which annoyed them a lot: RBC won 5-0 over FC Emmen! The goals followed each other with an amazingly speed and Pakito's Living on Video (RBC's 2006-2007 "goaltune") was heard almost continuously through the stadium hehe. But despite its longawaited victory after so many negativity in the media lately the crowd wasn't in a partying mood at all! Why?? Beats me! There was a really weird atmosphere in the lounge. Luckily the players were in a happy mood which was much fun. Love to joke around with Arjan Ebbinge, he's such a cool and funny guy! The supporters left relatively early this night so we finished early as well. Which was nice for a change too! It was just before 4AM so just in time to order a delicious PIZZA @Willy's !! but they kicked us gently out the store with our yummy pizza's since they closed at 4. So we finished them at William's place who luckily lives VERY nearby; if I had to bike all the way back home my precious pizza would have turned damn cold hehe. Time flies when you're having fun and I completely forgot about the AO finals! I got home around 6AM and immediately tried to check the results on the internet. Aargh no connection! Tried textmessages on television, but no results of ATP finals published?!? I went nuts! Ohh well there was nothing I could do about it so...time for bed! When I woke up I tried the internet again, and I realised the match wasn't even played yet hehe. Silly me! So I crawled back into bed, watch Roger win his 10th GS (yay!), and fell back asleep for the rest of this lazy Sunday. All was well.

No comments: