Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ouch! After the big relief of fixing the electric light-cables right in time, RBC lost last night's big match 1-3 vs De Graafschap which means we lost our number one position in the Jupiler League as well. And maybe our chance to promote to the premier league next season. No hard feelings nevertheless cause my colleagues and I prefer the matches on fridays instead of the weekends anyway! ;) But it's nice as well to see them WIN ofcourse. Afterwards trainer/coach Robert M. announced leaving RBC Roosendaal by the end of the season. He didn't go into details yet, but I can imagine some reasons "why" (nice job, mr. P.!!). Despite the loss last night, the drinking was not less afterwards! It's been the busiest night of the season so far and we left the building very very early in the morning (many cock-a-doodle-doo's on my ride back home!). ps Maurits confirmed what William told me earlier this week: they sooo appreciate my efforts and would like me to join their team of permanent staff and work more hours as soon as possible hehe.

No comments: