Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dancing with the local stars

It's been a tough week. I wasn't feeling too well while having loooong working nights. At the same time I started working at CMA again this week so too little sleep for me!! Last 2 days I crawled into bed between 7 and 8 AM, luckily able to sleep during daytime. Not too much fun for a weekend hehe. Ain't got no life ;) Apart from the usual monday-*yawn*-bridgeclub-night we had a lot of parties at the stadium this week. Even Boy Buffel (MOOOOOH!) and Frans Bauer & "Maris" made their appearance ;) Highlight of the week was yesterday's "Dancing With The Local Stars"; a dancing competition between local celebrities at our Confetti Lounge. It was a HUGE event (tables sold for a €1000 each!) with a very tight schedule, planned by the minute but we did such a gooooood job! William and I were responsible for the main bar, Jeroen for the small one (ahhh my favourite partners-in-crime hehe ;) ) and a lot of colleagues "running" through the lounge. After work we were all sooooo exhausted, plumping down a chair and just staring at each other! We just couldn't get up to head home; we just kept drinking hehe. What a job!

No comments: