Sunday, January 14, 2007

Aussie action!

Haven't received my precious Feder-bear mascotte YET, nonetheless I'm ready for action! In just a few hours from now the Aussie Open will start on Melbourne Park: that means looooong long nights for the next two weeks! Yay now I've finally got something to watch on television when I come home from work!! At that time of night dutch television usually broadcasts only things like call-tv or webcam-babes hehe, NOT that much of pleasure for me! But I really have to make sure I don't stay up toooo long hehe! Ahhh the temptation!! Haven't seen that much of Kooyong Classic exhibition last week but I hope it's been enough preparation for Roger since he skipped Doha this year. Ohh well, he'll do just fine! Allez Rogi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, come on !!!
Call-tv girls and webcam babes are the best ;)

It's a shame I have to see tennis now ! :P

Anonymous said...

hehe I just saw a hot and sweaty (& terribly screaming) Maria Sharapova! Don't you like the sight of THAT?! ;)

Anonymous said...

He Sarah,

Als je mij nou even doorgeeft wanneer jij kunt, lijkt me handiger.. Ik ben vrij flexibel zeg maar..

X Jon