Tuesday, January 23, 2007

After drinking away our "bridgeclub-frustrations" Will & I got sooooo hungry so we decided to attack the local shoarma-king since we both had nothing quick&easy&fatty to prepare at home. Now THAT is hard on a mondaynight in Roosendaal at 4AM! Having passed many closed doors (aaargh!) we saw burning lights in a small -to me unknown- place but uhoh they were about to close! NOOOO! We put on our most hungry faces, our nicest smiles, put our best charmes forward and ohhh our supplications were acknowledged! YEAH! YUMMY!
My guess: more visits to come hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well Sarah !
I think you should more healthy ;)

Remember...My Salary is paid by people that buying fruits & vegetables !!! ;)

Anonymous said...

fruit & vegetables?! hmmm...never heard of! :P

Look who's talking!! Now WHO was fastfood-king in earlier days???

but:
I just bought myself a lot of healthy food today so you'll probably get your salary paid this month!! ;)