Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lèon

This week I had Tuesday's night off to visit a show of the dutch comedian Leon van der Zanden. While constantly testing the audience's boundaries of what is acceptable and what is not (particularly the NOT hehe) on subjects like religion, sex and death we were asked sometimes pretty awkward or just difficult questions. I was thinking quite often "don't pick me! not me! nooooo!" ... Very happy not to sit front row!! but when Leon started to run through the audience there was no more escape hehe. Da*n! Luckily I gave no stupid answers. I guess... High speed, a lot of humour, expressive mimic art and a VERY lithe body to reach and experience an "immortal moment". I'd never seen a show of this guy in the theatre before (only knew him from the dutch Olifantendoders) but it was a very pleasant surprise! Too bad Gemmy couldn't join me obviously but when a next show is released we should definitely book the tickets again! I'm sure you'll like it!
This night's immortal; we fell just off the picture weeeheee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Sarah!

It is apity that I cound't join! Also my parent told it was very good... for sure next time I'll be there, don't want to miss it again! x