Sunday, February 11, 2007

Long time no blog! Ain't got no time, ain't got no life hehe. It's been a pretty hectic time since I OFFICIALLY started as a fulltimer at RBC Le Royal. Not that I didn't make the working hours before - being a parttimer you can work fulltime as well hehe - but now I work more during daytime which is quite different than the night shifts. I will now only work at CMA when I start not before the afternoon or evening at RBC . Since work during daytime is totally different than what I was used to, I still have to learn a lot! It's a somewhat stressfull time for me but it seems William, Vivian, Suzanne & Maurits are very patient with me ;) Ohh well, what choice do they have? They need me badly since a very busy period is starting off very soon. Let's pray I'll be ready for that! =) Not that much to report besides the daily work-eat-sleep. This week I've promised myself to look more after myself and eat more healthy hehe. It's about time... ;) And I've enjoyed catching up with Maaike and Gemmy this weekend! It's been way too long! I so needed this! If a day only lasted twice as long... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!It was so good to catch up again!!
This weekend another skype session! ;)

x