Friday, March 23, 2007

What started as a nice and easy day ended full of frustrations. Bleeeeh. Yesterday I was being the "caterer" which meant delivering orders across the city and helping out Vief at the car sale. The weather was nice and sunny so the walk to and from the stadium was pretty comfortable hehe. All was fine till the end of the afternoon. Too much events took place at around the same time and we were all pretty much on our own. After my own dinner for the salesmen at the southside of the stadium, I was supposed to help out William in the Confetti, but due to fuses that were blown like every 30 seconds (no kidding!!) dinner was quite disastrous and I arrived at the Confetti not before 7pm, about an hour late hehe. Wil was in SUCH a bad mood and I can't stand it when he is, I automatically get upset as well... So we had a great time, the two of us :S, tried not to talk and ask too much hehe. Around 11pm Natasja's guests at the brasserie left as well and she covered for me helping out William with building up the business units. I just had enough of it. My finger hurt like hell! It had been a long day and I just wanted to get out of there hehe. It was just another one of "those" days ;)

No comments: