Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Box 14

Past two weeks Martijn and 27 of his Philips Lighting colleagues spent their working days at the RBC stadium. Usually I don't get to see Martijn that often, so this was quite exceptional, meeting him DAILY! His projectgroup was stationed in Business Unit/Skybox 14, and I must say, this group of relatively young men was the most enthusiastic and fun of all four groups. Every day they welcomed us warmly when entering box14 (or: they welcomed the coffee and especially: the chocolate cake!! my god, according to Martijn they even made a "cake schedule"). I must admit, I kinda miss them this week... The 10h30 round through the stadium is pretty boring now ;) Luckily they will be back in about a month if I'm not mistaken :P But then, it's also good not to be distracted from work too much hehe. Especially my birthday was a pretty rough day since they ALL knew about it ;) But it's been fun. And above all I ended up having a date with cute project leader Jörgen! Still trying to manage a date for Martijn with Vief but I doubt if I'll succeed hehe...to be continued ;)

No comments: