Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Again, it's been too busy lately! I haven't been able to update the blog properly! Just be patient hehe ;) Recently Elles and Niels became the proud parents of little Cas Cornelis Fouchier -here's to them!, I feel so bad for Menno and Brylie who had a miscarriage earlier this week, I've had the honour to host a party with "opa & oma" at the stadium which was waaaay to funny hehe, my dear Gemmy returned to the Netherlands for about ten days -ohhh I've missed her sooo much! I WILL visit you in Italy very very soon I PROMISE!!!, in an attempt to live my life more healthy I started RUNNING again this sunday! I'll REALLY try to stick to my regular 3-times-a-week-schedule but with those irregular working schedules I doubt if I can keep it up. I'll really try... I'll update more thoroughly very soon, I hope this will do for now ;) This upcoming week will probably be a very COLD one... we'll be having a kind of exhibition of cars on the parking lot of the stadium from wednesday till saturday. Brrr! Weather isn't really cooperating gheghe. I can't wait for the summer to come...

No comments: