Sunday, March 25, 2007

23 - pass on the paranoia!

Another old-fashioned night out in Antwerp! Finally I got to meet Maaike again! We should do this sooo more often!! ;) WHAT is more relaxing after a long week of work than sitting back in those amazing chairs @ the movies?! hehe. Although it's a very busy period at work, and the irregular working hours are slowly breaking me up, I realise I NEED to keep going out and just have FUN!! it's the best way to recharge. Besides, I'm learning to put myself more at 1st place, it's a process, but I'm getting there. Slowly. But getting there ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an amazing paragraph for all the internet users; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

My blog post ... chestfatburner.com

Anonymous said...

best electronic cigarette, e cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette reviews, ecigs, electronic cigarettes