Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sooo silly me...

I lost my wallet...so I thought. I've been missing the damn thing since last Sunday and I've been looking for it over and over again for days! Soooo annoying, living without an ATM- and creditcard, or even cash money!! It makes you kinda creative though ;) (uhh mom, I stole a bread from your fridge hehe. you'll get one in return this weekend!!) Eventually I gave up the searching and reported my missing belongings to the police and just when I was going to block my cards I felt like checking my dust-bin in the garden. Don't ask me why, I just felt like it!! And my oh my, my mouth fell wide open... I found my wallet! HOW &#^!%& did that thing get there!!! I must have thrown it with some garbage, but geez, you would notice something like THAT, wouldn't you?? I think it's too weird; the fact that it was lying in the dust-bin, the fact that I had the urge to look in there, even though I had no CLUE to look in there, and if I had been a little bit later the thing would have been emptied (is that a verb??) by the refuse-collector. I must have a guardian angel...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gelukkig heb je hem nog net op tijd gevonden.. Ik had een keer hetzelfde met mijn id-kaart.. had hem ook al bij de politie aangegeven :)