Wednesday, February 21, 2007

"'t Bleft Kunst"

't Bleft Kunst 2007 - Carnival in Roosendaal Feb. 16th-20th! After RBC's homematch on Friday we managed to finish work pretty early; it was around 2AM so we did a good job! =) The idea was that we would ALL go to the pub afterwards and have some beers & cheers, but work did not go all well this night and Vivian, Annet, Maurits and William ended up in a very bad mood and decided to stay at the stadium. Their loss ;) So we left without them, I wasn't too happy with that but if I'd stayed as well I know that would have ruined my happy mood as well. AND THAT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT!! (No) thanks to a very bleeding nose (I'm having LOTS of them this week - not much fun!), we only arrived in town just before 3 AM, so we were lucky and allowed to get in! Time flies when you're having fun and soon it was 4 AM and I really had to hurry to get me some very fast food!!! My god, Alanya was already closed, Willy's was closed, everything closed!?! Pfeew De Smalle Pijp was just closing its rolling shutter but -my luck!-they were nice enough to let me in! YAY for them! I know it's no good, but I just can't sleep without a big fat meal in my stomach after a working night!
On Saturday I went to see the parade. The weather was just great! With a nice cold beer in my hand and the sun burning on my skin and a bunch of happy people around me, I was just sitting there enjoying the moment. Life can be good ;) Afterwards I went to grab me something to eat (for the 3rd time visiting De Smalle Pijp this week...*shame on me*) and ended up having a drink with some colleagues from the hospital before heading home. Pretty tired.
Mon-Tue-Wed I was off from RBC and worked at CMA. Especially on Monday the Emergency Room was extreeeemely busy! The phone rang almost constantly! But lucky me, from 9am I was with either Sophie or Bas at ophthalmology (did I spell that right?!?) these days, with is soooo quite and almost peaceful hehe. Good to escape the carnival-troubles and recover some yourself haha Sophie was wearing baseball caps these days not to show her face too much...this morning she was absent due to sickness :P
Tomorrow the extremely-hectic-RBC-period will start. That's why we had the 3 days off. To "recharge" hehe. I feel pretty tired already! Maybe I shouldn't have worked at the hospital and stay in bed for those days... hmmm just a thought...

No comments: