Saturday, November 11, 2006

First paycheck! =)

Note: sorry for the font size...I don't know what's going on but I don't seem to get it right hehe... *YAWN!!*

Sooo tired! It's been such a rough week! Normally we only have a soccer match once every 14 days, but this week we've had two of them in the same week; both for the Jupiler League and the KNVB Cup! That means twice a 13-14 hours' shift this week besides the "normal" working days. But it's been fun, I find my way around much better know, and get to know my colleagues as well, among which I've met some pretty cool and cute! ones now hehe. RBC Roosendaal won twice this week, so it was a great party last night. We really had to kick out the party-animals from the Business Units, boy, they can be a real pain in the ass sometimes, especially when they're drunk... When they were finally gone, the physical hard part of work started; setting up the rooms for the next day, which takes about 2-3 hours time and when it's 2 AM and you're tired that is NO FUN! But hey, we all were tired so you gotta make the best of it, right? Well it's been a good week at work and today I received my very first paycheck which made me a very very happy person! =)

No comments: