Monday, November 06, 2006

EMC update

Today I had my tour through the radiation department of the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam. I liked it soo much! The presentations were very interesting and the people who worked there (aahhh such a handsome (=yummy!) young lecturer hehe) as well as the potential students were all very nice. I felt at home immediately! I really think this is the study I want to do! The Center was quite easy to reach, it took me only 90 mins to get there, so that's acceptable to me. Just a MINOR setback is the fact that they'll only need 6 - I repeat SIX!!- students this year, so to get through the selection will be very hard. This week I'll have to write a motivation letter, a very good one please!! Tips & tricks are very welcome hehe. Wish me luck! =)

No comments: