Friday, October 20, 2006

RE: job hunt

Last Tuesday I had a tour through the company of Schuitema B.V. in Breda. The work itself did not seem too hard on me and the building was relatively easy to reach by public transports (it did take me 1.5 hours to get there though...). But (suprise) the teamleader was not there that morning so they would call me later that afternoon to set a meeting with him. But when they called they told me they withdrew their job offer. Grrr! They told me they didn't want to hire a person for only 3 months. Same story over and over again! Why can't I get a job for 3 months?! Being a flexworker I only search for a temporary job...Is that so unusual?! At CWI they told me I wouldn't get any social securities because I'm educated enough and could do ANY job available... but if no-one will hire me, what THEN?! That won't happen, they say. YEAH RIGHT. A month without an income now and the bills just keep coming ;-) Oh, I'll get a job in the end I'm sure (probably by december hehe) but my point is that the "rules" of law just SUCK! Wednesday I've got a meeting at Roosendaal's soccerclub RBC (which demoted this year after having played the worst season in the Dutch soccer history hehe). They need someone for the restaurant at the stadium. I've got a pretty good feeling about it. Let's wait and see! =)

No comments: