Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bye bye Internet Explorer...

OK, I now officially made Mozilla Firefox my default web browser! I've had enough of my IE troubles! Since like two weeks IE isn't even publishing my blog the way it should! Crap!
I'm so happy now, I can even read flash sites without getting a headache! Besides that, I love the tabbed browsing and live bookmarks! If you're just as sick 'n tired with Internet Explorer as I was, I really can recommend you the firefox browser. I'll only switch to IE if a website requires ActiveX and I reeeeaaaally want to see it!! That's for sure! ;-)
Ps Tips for firefox-users and potential users here !
Edit: Opera seems to work fine as well! Haven't tried Netscape, Safari, etc yet, but I do like it so far! =)

2 comments:

roffe said...

Have you tried Opera?

Sarah said...

Great tip! Thanks!