Saturday, April 07, 2007

No man's land

I've been living in my little "cottage" for almost 5 years now. It's situated on the south-east border of Roosendaal, pretty much near the woods, and I just love the place. I could use an extra room though hehe but that's not the issue here. For some reason phone companies are assuming that spot is situated in Belgium which resulted in very loooong €€€ bills. Or some of them say that place doesn't even exist?! It's just too weird! Since about a week I get those messages like "welcome visitor from ZUNDERT" when surfing on the World Wide Web... even on my own homepage!!! On every site I'm tracked down as a "Zundert-inhabitant"! Not that I'm very proud of the city of Roosendaal hehe, but in this case I'd like the world to know I still live in ROOSENDAAL!!

No comments: