Sunday, April 08, 2007

Definitely NOT desperate!!!

This weekend I received an email-request from Stijn to fill out my profile and join him with his friends on some dutch profile site named "Facebox". At his age it's quite "important" to have lots of "friends", so "what the hell" I thought, I created the damn account, filled out my profile, uploaded some pics and tadaaa! welcome to the wonderful world of Facebox hehe. Hooooo I was soo welcomed, by sooo many desperate men, they all wanted to be my "friend" hehe. Fools! All those private messages in just a few hours, I stopped counting them hehe. The one message even more pathetic than the other! Okay some of them were quite original I have to admit. I can appreciate THAT. I had some good laughs hehe. But that's just it! I know my "romantic life" isn't really the way I want it to be right now (working on it though!!!) but this is not the way for me to change it. I'm not THAT desperate! After only a few hours I removed page elements like "relationship status"... that kinda helped! =) Please let those desperate guys catch an OTHER fish and not ME!!

No comments: