Monday, April 09, 2007

It's a beautiful day
The sun is shining
I feel good
And no-one's gonna stop me now, oh yeah
Another lovely day spent out on the beach! It was so nice to escape the hay fever troubles for some hours. They make me feel kinda miserable and as a result I'm constantly a bit out of temper. I don't like that for sure! The clean and windy air made me feel very hungry hehe. Good for me we went for a dinner at the "WOK" but uhohh was being too enthusiastic and I overate myself... YES that IS possible! My poor belly was about to explode hehe. I guess I won't have my famous midnight-snack later tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Saar
Bedankt voor je succes wensen op mijn hyves! Ben echt super zenuwachtig. Heb het gesprek om 16u bij GGZ...vind het echt super spannend! Daarnaast heeft Centrum '45 ook nog niet gebeld aaahhh ik wordt gek van het wachten! Maar voor de rest gaat het goed hoor!
xx
Maaike