Monday, December 11, 2006

Piccies!

Thought I'd post some piccies of the RBC Roosendaal Stadium here. Just to give you an impression of the building where I'm spending many nights lately ;) Main entrance of the stadium Entrance of "Brasserie Le Royal"- our restaurant If you look very good, you could see Vivianne - our restaurant supervisor. Gosh I need to find me some better pictures hehe. View from the kitchen - with Arjan in it ;) Anique at the Supporterscafé Players' Home - so glad I didn't have to wear THAT last time hehe ConfettiLounge (main bar) ConfettiLounge: Empty!!! ConfettiLounge (small bar) Jordy, "boxmuts" Charlotte and William in Business Unit 4/5 Maurits - our BIG BOSS! =) Press Room Well that's only a small part of the stadium, but I guess it might give you some impression ;)

No comments: