Monday, December 25, 2006

dinner time!

Due to some broken bones and ribs my grandma was not able to prepare us a christmas dinner this year... so Dennis and I were today's cooks!! Apart from some miiiiinor flaws, it was a delicious meal, but that's my own humble opinion ofcourse hehe.
Attention: If you happen to need some gelatin leaves in the future...don't hesitate to give me a call! I've bought 300 of them yesterday, while I only needed 3... too bad no regular supermarkets were opened yesterday so I had to go to "Makro" in Breda and buy me an enormous package -which I REALLY didn't need...!!!
Santa spoiled me with a beautiful book "1001 Wonders of Nature" with pictures and info on the most fascinating places on Earth. Ohh there's still SO much to see and explore! Ohh I SO want to get out of here! * Sigh!*

No comments: