Friday, December 19, 2008

Fwd: FORWARD!!!!

Long time!! I know! Over a year (!!) w/o any notable 'Whatshadoing'-activity.. and WHAT a year.. >>definitely not my finest year<<.. but hey, it's all been one great learning moment and the upside of it all is that I've grown so much stronger; let's just forget all the sh*t, focus on the good, and FAST FORWARD!! 2009 is just around the corner.. the year in which I'll have to wave goodbye to my twenties!! AAAARGH!! Let's not think of that YET! Ofcourse 08 had its great moments as well. Arnaud and Tinky got married and the ceremony in Thailand was an amazing experience! I was so happy to have been a part of that! Furthermore I'm glad to have met the gorgeous mr. Kaye. He's an awesome guy and you should all support him on his way to FAME!! www.martin-k.com and buy that CD!!! Mart taught me about positive thinking, not to be angry, not to regret, to focus on the present and live life to its fullest. He's so young but still so right hehe. Besides that I'm still blessed with the encouraging words of my 'almost-lover'. Although it's sad the way things went, and I miss like crazy, well, a lot of things hehe.. I'm happy the guy who knows me best (which, actually, is kinda pathetic..) is still in my life.. on the background, a bit sneaky, but I appreciate it highly and it feels good. (still I secretely hope one day he'll f***ing realise.. hehe...) Now I feel like a fresh new start.. I know I've said it before.. but now it's time to make it all work.. it's time for YOU to KICK my ASS!!!.. it's time for RESOLUTIONS.. on the short term, and quite concrete: BUY THAT CAR!! it'll so ease my life besides allowing me more freedom. Unfortunately I cannot deny after those two months of illness my energy level really sucks. A car would definitely enable me to save my time and energy for more important and/or fun stuff hehe. Also one for the list.. MOVE IT! move it! to a new home!! After 7½ yrs I still love my little cottage... but let's face it.. it IS a bit 'crowded' for me&my stuffz. Time to move on!! >>FWD!>>

No comments: