Wednesday, February 06, 2008

moving on.. or back.. or both..

Six months have passed without any whatshadoing-activity.. as if nothing has happened.. There are days when I wish that was true.. but damn, we gotta face reality. I'm not trying to catch up on you guys; some things seem outdated, some too complicated just to mention in a few lines, some I don't even WANT to talk about.. Well, let's consider this a fresh new start! That's how I see things now.. although I can't distance myself from some memories, feelings, people,.. YET!! I'm working on it.. and will succeed eventually!! ;)
Yesterday my return @ RBC Roosendaal was a fact. But leaving Antwerp hurt as well.. I've met some GREAT people there that I'm gonna miss like crazy.. They're each very precious to me..I will probably spend most of my leisure time in Belgium.. ;) "The Dictionary", the "Qu'y vit?"-trees, the "niet-officiele ofwel officieuze lobbybar-logboek aka Sarah's bijbel", the discussion whether something IS or ISN'T "BRANCHE", the * freshly baked Belgian 'wafels'*, "tony's got blue-green eyes', *my lady in black*, brown-eyed girl Sara, * drinking white wine*, SEUT!!!, my precious marky marc, Rachid's massages, Kevin's 'sarahleuven!', Melvin's 'ééél de wereld mag ut òòre..', miscommunication with Norman hehe, sweety Elke, belle Isabelle, the overnight stays, room 525, the musicians, the Nokia-men, the mojito's and caiparinha's, NOXX-invasions, Martin's private concert.. , waltzing with Albert, NYE @12th floor, getting stuck @ -1, they're all great *Xperiences* I will not and don't ever want to forget!! Love you guys!!!

No comments: